This newly constructed 3 family townhouse is located on the border of Union City and Weehawken on the cliffs overlooking Hoboken. The space for rent is the whole top floor. Everything has been kept in nearly perfect condition. Here is just a brief list of what is included:
- Fully furnished contemporary living area with leather couch, marble dining room set, 50" HDTV with surround sound.
- 1300+ square feet, hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, skylights, abundant sunshine, private balcony with great view of the New York City skyline.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave.
- Washer/Dryer right outside bedrooms, high-speed internet and DVR in each room.
- One master bedroom (20' x 24') and two guest bedrooms (10' x 12') with closets and windows.
- 1 spot in a private 2-car garage and 2 street parking passes included.
- Buses to Hoboken PATH and NYC Port Authority are aless than 1 block away. Convenience store/deli located right across the street.
The place is very spacious, and between the 3 bedrooms and multiple couches, can sleep up to 8 people pretty comfortably. Hoboken is less than a 10 minute walk, and the direct route has breathtaking panoramic views of the NYC skyline.
The space is available for a minimum of 3 nights and up to 1 week between 1/27/2014 and 2/3/2014.
- Asking price: $1,800/night O.B.O.
- Security deposit: $4,000 returned within 48 hours after check-out
- 50% down payment required to secure the space
- 50% balance due on arrival
- Flexible check-in and check-out dates/times