PrimeTime Condo

Hoboken, New Jersey
House
0 Guests
1200 Sq feet
$ 3,500
per day
You'll have a chance to finalize your booking details with the host prior to paying.
sean Member since December 2013

Property Details

This is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo in prime time Hoboken location. It is conveniently located a block from the pier, a block from Washington street( bars/restaurants), and a block from the PATH station/NJ transit. It is a 2 floor condo with 2 king size bedrooms on the main floor with another full bedroom/bathroom on the lower level. It has a full kitchen with all stainless steel appliances and is fully furnished with quality furniture. Additionally, this condo is located on the ground level so the convenience of not having to walk stairs, take an elevator, or deal with a doorman is not to be ignored.

Property Terms

3 night rental minimum. Will consider additional nights if necessary. Security deposit of one nights rent. 20% of total cost must be given upfront within 48 hours of agreement (non-refundable) with the remaining 80% given upon key-exchange in the form of a certified bank check.

Property Photos

Property Location

This rental is located in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Property Map

Nearby listings you may like

Mary's Photo
$ 250 per day

Super Bowl Special

House 0 guests | 500 sq. feet
Rutherford, New Jersey
Lori's Photo
$ 1,500 per day

SUPER BOWL SPECIAL- 5 MILES FROM METLIFE STADIUM

House 0 guests | 1,650 sq. feet
Nutley, New Jersey
mykolakozak's Photo
$ 1,000 per day

Cool Place for Your Super Bowl Event

House 0 guests | 0 sq. feet
Bayonne, New Jersey
Christina's Photo
$ 400 per day

Awesome 1 Bedroom Apartment

House 0 guests | 800 sq. feet
West Orange, New Jersey